$pageTitle="JCC :: Submit";
include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/template/header.php");
Journal of Concepts in Communication: Submit Forum
By submitting your work to JCC you agree to the following and acknowledge you understand:
- Your submission should be 3-6 individual responses around a specific conceptual controversy.
- Each presentation should be from a unique author and if text be at least 1000 words long.
- Your text submission should be in a PC compatible Word document (.doc or .docx).
- Your text submission should be formatted according to the 6th edition of the APA style manual.
- Other media besides text should be submitted as separate files with file names that clearly identify where they would be placed in the text if applicable.
- Images should be JPG or PNG and 300-600 dpi.
- Audio should be in MP3 format preferably at 128kbps.
- If video files (MP4, MPEG, AVI, WMV) are too large to email contact the editors through the submission email address below to obtain instructions for sending large files.
- You state that your work is not under consideration by any other journal or publication outlet.
- You state that your work is your own creative and intellectual effort. Using materials without correct and legal permission will result in a rejection from the journal and could result in your being charged for any costs associated with handling your work.
- You grant the JCC unlimited rights to display, share, and make available online and/or in print your final published version for free to any readers who elect to view it.
- Editors will assign reviewers to review your work and, through a blind review, determine whether your submission is ready for publication.
- If accepted, your work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License which allows you your rights to use the work after publication without any royalties or fees but still prohibits others from republishing or attempting to make a profit off your work. You are free to re-appropriate your work in other contexts without permission.
Email your work to the journal address: email@example.com and be sure to include the following information:
- Attach all your work as documents. Do not include your submission in the body of the email itself.
- You must include an introduction that describes the conceptual controversy of the forum and introduces the various presentations.
- You must include 5-10 keywords in your submission document.
- Your submission must have a title of no more than 100 characters.
- All your work must be prepared for blind review. No identifying remarks or names are allowed in any of your submission files.
- Your email is not part of the blind review. You may use your name, institution, etc. in your email.
- In the email include all author names listed in publication order, your title, and any (optional) comments for the editors/reviewers.
- The email address you send your information from is the email that will be used for all communication regarding the submission.
Back to Journal Homepage
include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/template/footer.php"); ?>